If your question is not answered below, please email the organizers at email@example.com
- Q: I am an international student attending a U.S. institution. Am I eligible to attend and apply for funding?
- A: Yes. If you are traveling domestically and are based at a U.S. institution you are eligible to apply for funding, regardless of citizenship.
- Q: I am an international participant not based at a U.S. institution and/or not traveling domestically. Am I eligible to attend and apply for funding?
- A: Students and faculty at any institution worldwide may attend. Only domestic travel expenses may be considered for funding by CTNT, i.e. we can not cover any international airfare or travel expenses. Depending on the budget, we may be able to cover the accommodation.
- Q: Am I required to attend both the Summer School and the Research Conference, or can I attend only one? If so, can I still apply for funding?
- A: You are not required to attend both. If you attend only one, you may still apply for funding. However, we encourage and expect most Summer School participants will also attend the Research Conference.